Forum Title: What Type of Specialist can Repair Concrete Modular Steps
I recently moved into a 2002 townhouse that was built in PA and trucked out here to NY. It seems the steps were also factory built. There is some separation occurring that gives me caution. There is a 5 foot by 4 foot rectangular section that has completely detached. It appears this section should be providing some support of the upper section. Also, there is a 4 foot pillar (see final two photos) that is now leaning away from the rest of the structure. These defects appear to be more than just 'cosmetic'. I am hesitant to call a local concrete company because they typically deal with sidewalks and brick pointing and I fear they lack the structural expertise. I need help with this project, but I am not sure how to go about finding the right help to do this job right. I'm thinking I should call a local architect or perhaps a local contractor that deals with factory homes. Of course, if you have any suggestions, please reply.
Category: fencing Post By: SYLVIA HARPER (Asheville, NC), 01/31/2019

Community Resources & Homeowner Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527